We made the best Popsicles thanks to pinterest. We pureed kiwi, blueberries, and strawberries. Heated water and sugar and then split between the three mixtures. My kids loved them!!



Then I battled with American home shield again only to find out it was not the hot water heater but the air conditioner pump. However, I got all of my anger against AHS out from the last run in! We fixed the pump and hopefully have new carpet on the way!

Made it to catch air!!

Playing on the iPad!

Finally found a bath seat that fits those yummy thighs (the front in hooks).

Look at my new toys.

So excited!

This week I started trying to pull up! I have tried to explain to him that he needs to crawl first but I am pretty sure he will follow in his brothers footsteps!

Downtown Norcross!


We have a super hero!

Our new summer hang out! 4 miles away and cheaper than a water park!!


7 days of fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment