I have been struggling with getting Henry's feeding schedule under control since introducing food. I think that I have been over feeding him therefore his reflux is worse and his spitting up is too. Today was the first time I have conquered his feeding schedule. I have to give thanks to the lovely Baby Whisperer book. It is my baby bible. And it did me right again. My mom of course reminded me to stick to a schedule. Henry had a great day! He ate and slept like a champ and was right on schedule. He was still spitting up today but it was back to normal and his grunting was reduced!!!
I found these nets that you put food in. Henry loves them. Especially when it has bananas in it! He tries peas tonight and enjoyed chewing them! Such a great idea!



Of course he doesn't sleep exactly until 7 so we are usually and our early and catch up at dinner time!!
1 comment:
Solids is such a tricky time to me! Want to make sure they are getting enough but enough of the right thing whether it's formula or breastmilk and then having to slowly introduce foods all the while having two others to feed! Craziness! Eventually, everyone will eat together, right??!
Post a Comment