This is a picture of him trying to cover his face.



Looking straight at his face with his right hand under his face.

We still have a c-section planned for Friday at 8am. Dr. Siegel is going to try and turn him. He has a good amount of fluid around him she was even able to push him from one side to the other side today. She feels good about trying this technique. She can't do it until he is hooked up to monitors. If there was an option C out there I could sure use it now!!! I am not cool with my options but it is out of my control . I have to keep reminding myself of that. All the pre-registration is done. I went and got my blood work done today so I now have a beautiful new red bracelet on that has my birthday, age, and name on it just in case I have moments of prego brain.

1 comment:
Cute Christine! I was just thinking about you and skeeze since your birthday is tomorrow!! What an awesome little present you (and tank) are going to get! Good luck on friday! I can't wait to hear what you name him! Happy Birthday!!!!!!
Post a Comment