Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Can you say bear!!

As I was taking James outside to go potty this morning, this is what I found. And yes you heard me right James has found motivation by peeing outside. He gets the biggest giggle out of seeing how far he can make it go. Must be a guy thing.



You would have thought one of us would have heard this big thing fall over. However, James did wake me up at 2:30 to ask to go to the potty outside. Part of me contemplated taking him outside then the sleepy part said go back to bed!


Of course this is the night that we forget to close the garage. If you see the bear tried to open the refrigerator. But she managed to get a bag of peaches and a pack of 7up.


At night when it is time to take Oscar out I always get laughed at because I refuse to go out in the dark night!! No one is laughing anymore. And not a chance is my tail leaving this house after dark.

No comments: