I have written a couple posts about Ansley and her bugs. She has kept one alive for a week now. She asked every morning if she can take the Rollie pollie outside and play with it (she is not allowed to take them out in the house). While I was cleaning up the kitchen she and James were outside holding the bug and letting it climb all over them. They are giggling and having a great time. Next thing I know Ansley is screaming. The Rollie pollie fell off her and down between the porch boards which means it fell from the porch to the concrete. Outlook not so good!!! I was really trying not to laugh and have a sympathetic face. But it was incredibly hard. After searching for a needle in a hay stack we got our shovels and headed out to dig in our pajamas for bugs. We hit the jack pot and found a snail too! My mom got Ansley a really cool bug catcher so I think we are in the bug business for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment