On Wednesday, I had my 13 week ultrasound. The little one was moving around and waving to us tons. I am starting to feel the flutters right where the baby is sitting. For some reason this pregnancy still doesn't seem real. As I sat there looking at the ultra sound it was unreal how big the baby has gotten. Below are two pictures of baby 3.


When I dropped Ansley off she gave me strict instructions to make sure that the doctor tells me what the baby is. She gets that this process is going to take a while but she is a little bit bitter that she doesn't know what the sex is. I am hoping it is a girl because she is convinced it is a girl. I don't think she will have a problem with a boy as long as we bring home a baby. I wish I had gotten a video of she and James with Hannah this morning. I am going to need a body guard for this baby. Maybe I can train Oscar although James has that dog wrapped around his pinky! This morning I walked into my room to find Oscar on the bed with James sitting on him watching tv. Poor dog.

No comments:
Post a Comment