First I must tell you that I found out this week that my thyroid is stable!!! Doc is upping my meds so my thyroid will be on the high side because I am pregnant. But good news!
On to my little man James! He has become quit the talkative toddler. He has also taken after some of Bob's traits. Last week James was struggling with time. He was waking up at all hours. It started off with one night bob not being able to sleep so he decided to watch tv in living room which somehow James heard him and came trotting down stairs at 1:30 am. He immediately began taking on his morning routine. By the time Bob had realized this his show was loud and moved to the man pit. James was asking for Jake and juice. I immediately called down to my love and sent the boys packing while I returned to sleep. For three more nights James would wake up thinking that he was missing out on life. Bob had to bring him down and show him that everyone was asleep. He immediately went back to sleep. Like father like son.
Recently, James has taken up a friendship/love with the dog. He wrestles with Oscar, lays on him, and follows him around. Oscar is so patient and allows James to do anything to him.
It is still amazing to me how a two year old can go from being a polite sweet faced child to an anger management problem. It is so hard not to laugh. One funny thing he says now when trying new food... "I can't like it." Then he says yuck. However the rule in our house is you must try a bite per year of age. This rule works fairly well!! Thank you supernanny!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment