So I am falling behind on my blog. I haven't been feeling so great (thanks to #3). I am now 11 weeks and think I am almost over the hump!!!
Ansley
This week was Ansley's last week at Mt.Pisgah. Sad!! Mt. Pisgah is definitely not a daycare. I am going to miss her getting chapel, bible study, karate, music, Spanish, and ballet. The teachers are amazing. She has learned so much. Ansley started out at Goddard when she was two and it broke my heart everyday to leave her crying knowing she was stuck in a small boring room. Needless to say I pulled her and we headed to cousin Frances' school. All the rooms model after a learning setting. The three and four year old rooms are modeled after kindergarten rooms. They leave to go to chapel and ballet. They even go on field trips and to the happy lab twice a month. I can't wait to post the portfolio her teacher gave us. So look for that this week. As the summer begins, so does camp. This week she will be going to St. Lukes for bug camp!
My mom gave Ansley a Roly poly from her yard two weeks ago. She kept it in her Easter basket so we all know where this is leading. The bug crawled out in the middle of the night. At 5 am we had a screaming 4 year old in our room. Not fun! So we got two more in a bug box. They managed to stay alive for 6 days until cousin Thomas made their home a swimming pool. Not good. They are still sleeping. Luckily, they are free to replace!! We had the speech on how to be a responsible 4 year old with her pets.
Brag time
We are up at the lake for the long weekend. We headed to eat out at LaPrades for lunch. The kids are exhausted because they are having such a good time. At lunch we had some tears over a pinwheel. Ansley went for a walk with GranDonna to get her some fresh air. They went to the dock store and played around. GranDonna told her to pick out one toy. She went over and picked out one for James instead of herself!! She is such an awesome big sister.
Funny story
While sitting on the porch tonight Ansley was telling me all about this fly that is stuck in the lantern. She told me it was dead. I said so sorry. She said "I didn't dead it." Meaning, I didn't kill it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment