It has been a while since I have blogged. This third pregnancy is not as much fun as the last two. I have finally accepted the fact that I am pregnant and we will be having another baby come December. So the tears have dried up and I am not in denial anymore. However, it feels like the stomach flu keeps following me. The sickness seemed to end exactly on week eight. Then 9 weeks and 3 days hit and I was back down. Luckily, my doc gave me some pills to help cure the nauseous feeling that floats around with me. I think the summer will help with this because I won't be going all day like I do at work. Keep your fingers crossed!!!
I do have to make sure I blog about the weird cravings. I always seem to crave meat when I am pregnant. So that is nothing weird(however five guys can make me feel better instantly). Lunch the other day consisted of pickles, carrots with ranch, and salsa and chips. Tortilla dipper chips help with the salt craving. Lemonade and lemon heads help with the nauseating feeling. Chocolate is no good right now!! Pickles go well anytime and with anything. Pizza is good. So needless to say... My healthy diet is out the window right now. The good news is I haven't gained much weight from eating like a junky. Summer is around the corner and the kids and I look forward to getting out and moving around and hopefully kissing the first trimester out the door along with this yucky feeling!!
Ansley is still super pumped and can't keep her hands off my belly. She makes sure she gives me a kiss and the baby a kiss before I leave. She makes sure everyone knows we are having a baby. She is getting the concept that this journey will be long. I walked in in her taking to God today asking him for a baby boy. Too cute. Yesterday she wanted to name the baby Bon. Needless to say she will nit be included in the naming process. She went with me to work today for kindergarten testing. On the way she informed me that it is ok if the baby sleeps in her room. She will get up with her at night and feed her. Such a sweet caring big girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment