We met Addison and Avery at the mall on Friday. I like to steer clear of the mall with my little people. We hit up the play area which was really nice. However, it was extremely crowded. Having two running in different directions is scary in a crowd. After a little bit of play time, we headed up to the food court to eat. Well, James enjoyed his food but Ansley only had eyes for the Carousel! After about 100 questions on when are we going to ride the Carousel, we finally rode it. The eyes were big and the smiles were huge!! Then it was time to get off. James lost his mind. He did not understand why I couldn't just leave him there to ride all day! These pictures are from before the melt down (sorry the pictures are blurry I had to use my iphone).
 |
Riding the Elephant
|
 |
| His creative way to ride the horse. |
No comments:
Post a Comment