Monday, August 16, 2010

Crazy Weekend

We put our house back on the market on Thursday!! Over the weekend we had three lookers!!! Yay. Our house is so clean it is awesome. We are back in the routine of cleaning before bed and leaving the house spotless in the morning.
We had a great weekend with tons of family. We got to eat dinner with my family two nights out of the weekend. Grandma Phyllis turned 83 on Saturday so we headed down to Peachtree City to play with the family. It was a great party. I took my camera but failed to put the card back in. Luckily a lot of the family got some good pictures. James and Ansley got enough sugar for the month but they enjoyed seeing everyone.
On Sunday we hung around the house and played with some of Ansley's birthday toys. I decided it was a good time to pull out the play dough cake. I was hesitant but decided it would be something fun. Unfortunately I didn't use my brain and realize what a great mess play dough and a 4 year old make! Bob was watching the Braves, James was sleeping, Ansley and I were playing play dough! I decided I needed a short little nap so I left Ansley to her cake making. I did manage to get a cute quote from her.
Me: OK, you cool if Mommy goes and lays down for a few minutes.
Ansley: No
Me: Why?
Ansley: Mommy it's not cool in here. The air conditioner is not on.
Mommy and Daddy: Laughing
I finally lay down in bed knowing I had an hour before James woke up. The moment my head hits the pillow, our agent called to let me know someone wanted to come see the house which gave me two hours to clean the gross play dough that was stuck to the floor,chairs, and table. With the help of Bob and Ansley we were out the door with 15 minutes to spare!!! Go team.
I have decided that it is time to take control of the grocery list. My new passion for the month is to try and buy as many groceries as we can at a farmer's market. The kids and I hit the Alpharetta Farmer's Market. It was so quick and easy. James even got a free carrot. When I got the veggies and fruit home I prepared them for the week. Talk about mouth watering. Everything I got was delicious!!! We are going to check out the Dekalb Farmer's Market this weekend!!!!

No comments: