Ansley has started to learn her phone number and address this week. She was so excited when I picked her up today because she got a letter from Mommy and Daddy. She ran to her locker to get her letter. We have been reading it to her all night. It is amazing how a letter can make a 4 year olds day!!!
James has really become interested in the potty. I have not been pushing this potty thing just letting it come to. He told me on Sunday that he needed to pee pee. We were headed to the bath anyway so I took off his diaper and told him to go stand by the potty. I finished stacking up the clothes..unfortuntately I did not make it in there within 10 seconds. He came back to find me then proceeded to tell me that he needed to pee pee. Yep, then I saw the river open up...all over my carpet!!!! Awesome. Next time I will be right behind him on the way to the potty. Lesson learned.
| What a pretty GT girl! |
| Yes he thought it was funny that his pants could be a hat! |

No comments:
Post a Comment