Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 1 Spring Break!

Today was the first day of Spring break. Ansley had her first dentist appointment. She did a great job until the man dentist came in. My dentist wasn't there (which is a woman) so I wasn't prepared for the man to walk in. She liked the hygentist but could have lived without the scary man. I think we will try the kiddos dentist next time. Ansley and I then had lunch with Kelley and then headed out for some shopping. She is at a wonderful age where it is fun to watch her learn and fun to do things with her. We got to see animals at the pet store. When Bob asked her she told him she went to the Animal rescue center aka "Diego's animal rescue center."
We picked up James from Grandma's and headed home to play with bubbles, wash the car, and to enjoy the warm weather.

No comments: