My blogging has been very sparatic lately. School is keeping me busy! For those of you that don't know I switched schools. I am still with North Metro but at our other Elementary school. It was time for a change. I love being there but unfortunatly I was unable to take my assistants. I didn't realize how lucky I was to have such great assistants and to be able to be good friends at the same time. So I am having to adjust to not having that with me all day. I have a great group of kids. It is wierd having kids that talk. It is always nice to hear "shit" first thing in the morning. Hopefully I will get back in my mode of thinking behavior style soon! Too much summer.
My babies are doing great. Ansley is having a blast at school full time. She is getting spanish, music, P.E., and Ballet now. The amount of tuition I am paying she better be getting all that stuff. At dinner every night I ask her what her favorite thing she got to do at school that day is. Today she told me she got to play the computer. She still refers to Mt. Pisgah as her new school even though she has been there since January.
James is a mess. He has it in his head that he can walk. He likes to stand and hold on to his saucer. He doesn't quite get that you can't let go if you can't walk. He can stand for about 10 seconds. We have been trying to work on crawling but he just rolls over and gets mad. He is pulling up on me when I am sitting on the floor. I know I am not suppose to want him to walk so soon but biggin wants to move and is taking it out on the rest of us when he can't. I think the cutiest thing at this age is how excited he gets when Ansley or I walk into the room. It is hysterical. It is really neat to see how he just worships her and how she just loves him. She can't wait to see him in the morning. If he isn't with me to wake her up she asks where he is....heart melting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Brice and Anna are the same way. When he hears her up in the mornings or after nap, he HAS to go with me to get her up. It is so sweet to see them love each other so much.
it's great. i hear t start screaming when he hears frances. ansley is sweet girl and so cute with james- can't wait until she starts dressing him up:)
Post a Comment