Thursday, August 27, 2009

So I have been lazy about blogging lately. I have just been slammed with work stuff. I am slowly catching up with everything and not having to bring as much work home. The kids are doing great. I had to take Ansley tot he doctor this week because she can't stop itching her arms and legs. Not sure what is going on. I did find sand in her bed on Saturday. I realized that she took her shows off from school and the entire sandbox was in her shoes. Mother of the year didn't realize it until Saturday. Who knows what kind of nastiness was in there. I immediately cleaned everything. She doesn't have a rash or anything she is just clawing herself. She is on allegra and aveno bathes right now. Hopefully it will work. I am giving it one more day. Other than that she is such a fun chick. School has taught her to say yes ma'am and no sir. I love how she tells me the reasoning to everything. Hopefully I will get some video of this soon.
James is a mess. He is still not moving physically but mentally he thinks he can walk. He is pulling up on everything and standing. He even thinks he can jump like Ansley. He is crawling backwards but really has no interest in it. One of his favorite things right now is to talk to Bob on the phone. It is so cute!!! He has a soft spot for his grandparents(both sides). He just gets so excited.
I have decided that moving day is upon us with in the year. I am ready to move into a good school system. One of the main things is to get out of our neighborhood. I am done with our HOA system. We have the perfect house just not the perfect spot. HOA is full of crazy power hungry people. Now some of you would say they are just trying to keep the neighborhood nice...whatever... don't want to hear it. There has been a house in our cul de sac that has been full of rats and weeds with stucco falling off for 4 years now. How dare they come to me and tell me that this one spot in my yard needs turf or pinestraw. It is in the woods. I asked them to tell me where it states in the by laws. Oh thats right it doesn't. Move onto bigger and more important details like the rat house. That is my say for the day. Have a great night..cheers.

No comments: