Before I replay the conversation Bob and I had with Ansley as we were putting her to bed, let me set the stage. Early in the evening I had asked her if she would let me come play at her school. She said of course. She was going to let me have a cot to sleep on during nap and I could ask the teacher if I needed help putting my blanket on. So I was having her replay the conversation with Bob at bedtime.
Mommy: Tell daddy what you are going to let mommy do at school?
Ansley: Take a nap on a cot.
Daddy: Wow can I have one too.
Ansley: (turns to daddy and says) you can have a cot (Bob will not allow me to write what she really said). She got the ending wrong and put a ck.
We started laughing hysterically. She thought it was so funny that we were laughing. It was a cute 3 year old moment.
James has been on a mission this past week!! To WALK. He has little interest in crawling. He has learned to pull up on things this week. Then he thinks that he can let go and walk. That is the part he does not get. It is only a matter of time before he figures it out.
Funny news to report is that Caroline's 18 month old is only a half pound bigger than James. Poor Thomas his cousin will be able to give him hand me downs soon.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
we are in the 50th for height and 15th for weight. my little man. it appears thomas takes after his daddy and frances after me.
Cute about the cotck! :) My kids call their fingers "Neengas!" Only sometimes they drop the middle n.
Post a Comment