Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Santa or New Kids

So I have created a monster... Today I bought a Children Christmas CD with all the good old songs.. Rudolph, Frosty, If I only had my two front teeth ect...... What does Ansley think of it??? She was pissed that I even thought that this cd rocks. I had been waiting all day to sing Christmas songs with her. The moment I turned on Santa Claus is coming to town, she told me that she didn't like it. So I started singing and dancing in the car and she just starts crying and screaming New kids. Are you kidding me??? She would rather listen to summertime by New Kids on the Block than the cute christmas songs. I know I created this monster but after 500 times of hearing the same song you would think she would be excited about these new songs. Now I am stuck singing this cd all by myself in the car.

2 comments:

Caroline G said...

At least you haven't been listening to John Berry's Oh Holy Night for 9 months (yes, I love the song too, but not on repeat for 9 months)....

Jenny said...

there is nothing like blasting christmas music in the police unit over the mic!!! christine i'll sing santa songs with you anytime