Sunday, December 7, 2008

Last week was a great week!! Ansley had a good week at school and is really getting such a funny personality. She has come into the question stage. Every second it is; What are you doing? What is that? Where is it? It is a never ending vicious cycle. I have finally gotten smart and started asking her the question.
I have been letting Ansley watch a little more TV because I am slow moving these days. I think I have seen the sequel to frosty 40 times in three days. If anyone knows when the first Frosty the snowman is on please let me know. The second one just doesn't do Frosty justice.
On Saturday we went to Mt. Pisgah for Pancakes with Santa. We got the best pictures with Santa. Ansley started a cry fest. All the kids before her were okay with Santa as soon as she sat down the tears came. She gets it honestly. At least this year she sat on his lap. Last year you would have thought he was evil. The poor kids behind us lost their bravery. Glad we could start a trend. However she still likes Santa so that is a plus. She told us she asked Santa for a baby this year. It is a good thing we can provide that gift to her this year. I got her to watch a show on the Discovery Channel about two women having triplets. She actually liked it and enjoyed seeing the babies. She didn't get why commercials kept coming up. I guess we only watch DVR stuff with her. I think she is really going to do well with the new baby. It is really cute how she and Thomas interact with each other. She really enjoys taking care of him. I know there are some people out there that feel the need to remind us that she is going to regress. If I hear that from another person I may have to use the hormones on them. Not every child regresses when a new baby is brought into the picture. It all depends on how the child is prepared and disciplined. So now that I have said my peace I will leave it at that!
Below are some cute pictures from the weekend.

No comments: