On Saturday we put Ansley down for her nap. She took her purse with her. I didn't bother to check what was inside of her little purse, however I soon found out that there was a ballpoint pin inside. The sad thing is that I could see her for the entire 2 hours on her video monitor. She was jumping around and entertaining herself the entire time so I wasn't concerned. Then she started saying "Ooo Toodles" for some reason that concerned me. I went up and found the mess above in the pictures. Luckily, she only drew on herself and her washable baby doll. She was covered from inside the nose down to her toes. She told Bob that you draw on paper not your body. Little too late for that realization!!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Why kids should not be left alone with a pen.
On Saturday we put Ansley down for her nap. She took her purse with her. I didn't bother to check what was inside of her little purse, however I soon found out that there was a ballpoint pin inside. The sad thing is that I could see her for the entire 2 hours on her video monitor. She was jumping around and entertaining herself the entire time so I wasn't concerned. Then she started saying "Ooo Toodles" for some reason that concerned me. I went up and found the mess above in the pictures. Luckily, she only drew on herself and her washable baby doll. She was covered from inside the nose down to her toes. She told Bob that you draw on paper not your body. Little too late for that realization!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment