I found out what happens when you mix a room full of inflatable jumpers, cake, juice, and a sip or two of diet coke..... out of control 2 year old who can't hold her sugar (Let's just say I ran out of pull-ups before we left the place). I would like to give Kristy a shout out for supplying me with a diaper. This weekend Ansley and I went to Addison's 3rd birthday at Monkey Joes. I learned a few lessons.. to keep Ansley away from too much sugar especially juice boxes, she worships Addison, and Ansley does not stop running anywhere.
Last night we went to the pool with the Grants and my parents. We played in the pool and then cooked out. Ansley thought it was so much fun watching Frances jump off the board. They had a blast playing in the baby pool together.
It is so much fun having a conversation with Ansley now. We were reviewing the weekend together tonight. She was able to tell me that she jumped and went down the slide at Monkey Joes and that she played with Frances at the pool.
This is going to be a big week for Ansley, she is starting school. She will be going to the Goddard Tuesday through Thursday all day. Frances will be going to school at Mt. Pisgah full time. This is the first time they won't be staying at Grandma's house together. Ansley will be with Grandma on Monday and Friday's until the new baby comes. She will still get to see Thomas on those days. Keep Ansley in your prayers this week that everything will go well..okay so keep me in your prayers that I can make it through the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment