Not sure where the week went but it seemed to have flown by. Ansley started the week off cranky and tired. She eventually got back on track. She got to start the tumble bus this week. She was pumped on Tuesday. I know that she did a lot of jumping and standing on her head. She told me tons of more information but I couldn't translate it. Her new school is the best her teacher has started letting her wear big girl panties at school. She has only had two accidents. She even received a lollipop for using the potty so much. What can I say she is a rock star. I think it has to do with the fact that I run to the bathroom at least every 20 minutes if not more. So she gets lots of exposure to the bathroom.
Yesterday Ansley and I were cuddling and playing around before dinner. She lifted up my shirt and started kissing the baby. I got so tickled and thought for a brief moment that she understood what was going on. Then she lifted her shirt and told me that she loved her baby while rubbing her belly. The moment was shot. I do believe that she is up for the job of big sister. She has gotten good practice with Baby Thomas. We stopped by my mom's house after school today, she ran up to Thomas and gave him a big but gentle hug. She was so proud of herself. Luckily she has two good big sister role models.. Frances and Addison. I have been getting good tips from thier mommies. Stay tuned.
Another fun thing I have been doing this week is learning how to use a sewing machine. My ultimate goal which is way down the road is to sew a dress for Ansley. However, right now I am working on curtains for my classroom with the help of my mom. It is actually a lot of fun and theraputic.
Last but not least I will leave you with the phrase "Go Jackets!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment