Today Ansley graduated from the 2's class. Did I bring the video camera...no. Did I invite family...no. Wow I get mom of the year. I didn't think this would be that big of a performance. But I do have to say that my child was the star student. She walked into the sanctuary with her class and sat on the stage and sang their song. She not only sang the song but did a couple of the hand motions and then clapped for herself. I was so proud for those 10 seconds. It was a great video camera moment. I think I might have been the only mom in the place without one. However, she still rocked the show!!!
It is official today.. we have a baby on the way. We have the first picture. The baby has nub arms and legs and the start of a spine. "She" has a healthy heart beat and even managed to move while on camera. . That is one thing Ansley never did. This baby might be a hyper one. I call the baby a she because the odds aren't in our favor and we cannot agree on a boys name. Therefore, I refuse to cook a boy inside of me until Bob decides to stop messing with the pregnant oneOur due date is December 16th. Christmas might be moved to Atlanta this year. I am already giving the baby a reminder that "she" needs to come early so we can go to the mountains. But as most of you know I will be late. We are currently at 9 weeks and 1 day. We go back for an ultrasound on June 13th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think I told Caroline the day I found out that you were preggs that I thought you were having a girl.
Your boys name was Adrien wasn't it? Tell Bob to suck it up and take one for the team since he won't be the one sporting hemroids for god knows how long...
It would be awesome for Thomas to have a boy cousin. Maybe he has broken the chain of girls, but we'll see. I wish it was twins. That would have been awesome!
Post a Comment