Sunday, May 18, 2008

Lake Burton Weekend

This weekend we took a family trip to the lake. Last year Ansley was completely against the boat and everything that went along with that fun. This year she thought that the life jacket was so cool because it had buckles on it. The boat ride was just an added bonus. She got so excited while riding on the boat.


While at the lake, Ansley learned to use the door knobs. Everything seemed to be right at her level. There was a lot of door opening and closing. She also learned how to jump off railroad ties. Or she thinks that bending down and steping off is jumping. Either way it kept her laughing and busy.

I also learned how observant Ansley is. I must use the restroom about every 30 minutes. I don't remember having such a weak bladder at the begining of pregnancy. I may as well give Ansley a toy chest to keep in the bathroom. Everytime I go to the restroom I have an audience; Oscar and Ansley. So I got up to go to get something off the table yesterday and Ansley starts running to the bathroom screaming mommy potty. That is when I realized all I do is go to the bathroom!

No comments: