The only thing to say is that I hope this shoe need does not continue for life or we are in trouble. Ansley has become obsessed with shoes. It is beyond obsessive. It has come to the point where we have started hiding shoes from her. She wants to put shoes on all day. She hasn't yet gotten the idea of how to take them off so she will sit there and take the time to put them on but cannot take them off. So then we have a melt down because she can't get the shoes off. The other night she would not take off her crocs and it was not worth fighting over so I just let her take them to bed with her. I went up to check on her before I went to bed and they were still on her feet. So I took them off. However, the next morning when I went up to get her she had them on!
I made the mistake of walking past the shoe area of Old Navy the other day. I didn't think I was going to get out of the store before dinner!! Luckily, she saw Kelley and Claudia and they were able to distract her.

No comments:
Post a Comment