Below are some pictures of Henry in the backyard. On this particular day he spent around 5 hours playing. His new favorite thing to do is feed the cows. No we don't own any but his favorite show paw patrol feeds cows in an episode. At one point I turned around and he had Pinstraw in many different piles throughout the yard and on the swings. Periodically he would call the cows to eat. My neighbors must wonder. The same day I brought out a bag of sand and said play.
He had a blast. He was covered from head to tie with dirt.
This picture was taken right before I realized he had sand in his hand and it was heading my way.

Thanks to Ansley he was styling.


This week we received Ansley's
Report card and she earned straight A's!! So proud of our girl.
She has now started playing volleyball and loves it! I need to get some pictures of her!

No comments:
Post a Comment