Sunday, December 31, 2000

Snake!!! ( it must be told)

So I have been trying to decide whether or not to put this story on the blog. Well my pregnant brain says do it so here goes. Let me go ahead and apologize to my sweet son James.
One afternoon while at the beach I was giving James a bath. I stepped away to the closet in the bathroom to get a stool to sit on. I turn around and James is screaming snake. I am all kinds of confused. However, I look in the bath tub and there lies the snake! I can't help but laugh at my two year old crouched in the corner of the bathtub while the snake is floating around. Yes the snake came from his body. But man a snap glance at it and I would have thought it was a snake. I yell for my mom to come down and help. I didn't think my hands should clean that out due to the bean inside of me. My wonderful brave wilderness mom scooped that snake up and gave it graceful goodbye down the commode. Of course that was after she had a good chuckle. We got James out and cleaned him off. He was holding on to dear life on my moms leg saying snake. For the next day he reminded us of this snake. Still makes me laugh.



No comments: