Weight: 26 1/2 (70%)
Head: 19 (75 %)
Height: 33 1/2 (97%)
He and James at 15 months are the same height. Henry is a pound heavier. They differ when it comes to head size. James was 90th percentile and Henry is 75th. As far as my kids go that is a proportional head!
I don't compare the Ansley with the boys because they aren't even on the same comparisons.
I was very anxious for this doctor appointment because Henry does not really have much language right now. He totally understands every task and demand I give him. He is totally pushing my insecurity button here and he knows it! I do think the massive amount of fluid that sat in his ears from October- February is a factor. However he is playing with me and it is making me crazy. I feel like I am walking around all day talking in one word talk! I guess this is what happens when I am not around my autistic babies all the time I take it out on my own kid. Yes he is the third kid so I need to accept that and tell his second mommy, Ansley, to stop giving him everything without putting some effort in it!
Now that I have talked myself out of insanity here are some fun facts about Henry.
1. No use in cleaning the toys up until he is in bed because he literally walks behind me and "fixes it."
2. He always needs a fork and spoon. And uses them better than my older kids.
3. Definitely not a picky eater! If it has ketchup on it that is a bonus!
4. He loves to dance. I started turning on music after dinner because I needed to load the dishwasher without his help. As soon as One direction "what makes you beautiful" comes on he is all over it. His excitement for this song is too funny. If it goes off he is grunting at the buttons on the wall.
5. He is very mild mannered until you try to take him inside or he can't figure out something. He will show his colors. He is my only child that will get so upset but remain determined to undo whatever he is struggling with. The other day he got a watch stuck on his arm and was so angry he at one point tried to bite himself. But he refused to be a quitter and wouldn't let me help and within a few minutes he got it off.
6. His loves men especially his Dad and Grandad's! They walk into the room and he runs for them! And yes Caroline you are a favorite too!
7. He loves to wash his hands. Tell him to scrub scrub and he will ask for soap and go for it!
8. Don't you dare go outside without him! Enough said.
9. He likes his sleep. You say bedtime give him his blanket and he is ready to go!
10. He loves to sweep and vacuum!
Look at me I can do what the big kids do!!

11. Did I mention he can climb anything! Turn your back and this is most likely where he will be.

Little tornado !

Bubbles. After my day of concern he decided to say bubbles the next day.


I know I have posted this before but it just shows his sweet personality!


No comments:
Post a Comment