James has the sweetest personality. He is very caring and tends to be extremely sensitive. He loves his preschool and is learning so much!
Some of my favorite things James does/says:
-"I can't know how."
-"Don't you know."
-When he is intensely playing with a toy on the floor he lays down on his stomach and checks it out.
-He loves his sister. Whatever she says is the word!
- You can always catch him singing the hosannah song to himself.
- Oscar (dog) rarely gets a moment to himself when James doesn't have Ansley around.
- He always has a chair train somewhere in the house.
- He loves wearing his papa caps and sweaters.
- His favorite TV show Jake and the Neverland pirates.
- he wants to be a mommy when he grows up.
- James loves playing outside. The boy would be out all day if I let him even in the rain and cold.
I could write so much more but I will leave you with that much!!









Look out for his 4 year old pictures at the beginning of January.

No comments:
Post a Comment