Last week James decided to make it even more interesting!
I took the boys to play at Garrad landing park. I wanted to check out the covered bridge for pictures. We got there and there was the tallest, scariest play structure. The boys eyes bugged out with pure joy to play on it! While I was pushing Henry on the swing James and Thomas played. As I was walking over and telling the boys one more time I watch James run up the steep ladder, slip, and fall head first. While falling he hit the back of his head on a metal pole and then landed on the metal platform on the front part of his head. And he was out. This was my worst fear happening. The worst part was i watched it happen in slow motion. I have never run so fast with Henry in my arms. He was out cold for what seemed like forever when realistically it was only seconds. During those seconds I froze! I couldn't figure out if I should call 911 or what!
He came to and I assessed the situation and got him in the car. We rushed to urgent car at children's. Luckily my parents house was on the way so I dropped off the other two boys and grabbed mom for support. They kept us for an hour or so because James wouldn't talk to anyone (mostly because he was scared). Once he got a Popsicle and saw the fish he came around. He walked away with a minor concusion and a swollen side of the face. I have never been so scared! I am sure this wont be the last time something like this happens with 2 boys!! Just glad we haven't broken anything yet!
Here are some pictures from the past week.
Never a dull moment when I am cooking dinner! Henry actually got mad when they took the hamper off of him!


He is in baby jail because he won't leave the outlets alone while I get everyone ready for bed. He has a night light obsession!

Our princess!

Ready to celebrate Simpsons National Blue Ribbon award!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment