Wednesday, September 5, 2012

So big!

Guess who learned how to do so big today (no Bob already knows:))



Thanks to big sister he is able to do so big even with graham cracker soaked hands! Did I mention he is getting his top teeth in! So the massive amount of saliva he is losing is unreal! He still amazes me on how well he handles the pain of teething. These teeth seem to be painful to him. He cries when he eats so right now he is preferring graham crackers and milk. One has popped through so hopefully he will be better soon. Otherwise he does want to be cuddled more than normal which I really don't mind!
I am currently on a mission to finish decorating the boys bathroom. I am almost there!




Mirrors are roped and towels are done (thanks Kim for making them! Check her out on Facebook Lada-loo!!) I am trying to finish curtains and the other decor! Stay tuned!

No comments: