Ansley is loving school. She has made a best friend in her class and is really enjoying riding the bus with the neighborhood kids. She has become our little author! Here is a work sample from school that I have archived in her photo book.

I went to have lunch with she and Frances and had a blast. Her teacher ended up asking me to come back and read to the class. I got a chance to see how wonderful the kids are and how much Henry loves her teacher! While I was in the room the inclusion kids came in so that was a treat. Ansley's school
Has a huge special education department which I love! I can't wait to get involved with that! Ansley has joined a daisy troup with some girls in her grade and has started gymnastics! It is nice to see her so excited about school and friends!
James just started preschool. He is at the same school just the half day program! He is coming home and telling me all about the fun they have in circle time and the playground! He got to take the show and tell bag home this weekend! Of course he was ready to go back to school on Saturday and was very upset that it is a long weekend! Here is a picture of his family that he drew at school. His teacher was very impressed by the detail he used! Henry is the big person and the rest of us only get smaller!

He has suddenly become a side talker. He gets into his pirate mode and talks out of the side of his mouth! His new phrases are "that will take four hours" or "it is taking four hours." He still says "I can't like it." Bob brought me home ice cream tonight and James told him he was a rock star!
Henry is on the move. He is crawling everywhere and always on a mission. Whether he is unplugging the cable box or pulling down books, he is always focused!


He is pulling up and checking out his balance all the time. He has learned to how to fall without too much pain!

(Before you freak out I was right there with him he was not going to be harmed!)
When his siblings aren't entertaining enough he let's them know with an ear piercing scream! Of course they come running! He wants nothing to do with being an only child. He enjoys babbling and trying new foods. He prefers table food but will still eat baby food. He goes for his 9 month check up in a couple weeks!

No comments:
Post a Comment