Sunday, June 10, 2012

We spent the weekend with 6 kids under 6 and can still live to tell about it.




Sleeping before we left the cove. If you were wondering Henry is wearing James' old swim suit that is a 24 month.




This was suppose to be Henry's new vest but it doesn't fit around the neck luckily he has a petite cousin.








Contained. This girl hit an all time record of making laps around the cabin. Aunt Christine is lazy at the lake so this is where she landed on my time.




Bob and Rusty did a great job wearing the boys out!!








Only one trip to the minute, tons of boat rides, some fishing and swimming, numerous tattle tales, and many trips to the kitchen. I think that sums up the weekend. It is amazing how much food kids can consume.
James had a run in with the new dog so he and I spent time at the minute clinic Walmart. I do have to say that is the cleanest, fastest, and nicest minute clinic! Two antibiotics later and he is good to go.




-Christine

No comments: