

I do have to say that which ever kid did this did a pretty good job!!
Henry has been sleeping in a nap nanny since birth. I knew the day was coming that I would have to let him sleep flat. This time came at 6 am yesterday. While I was walking to his room to get him up he managed to roll out and sandwich himself between the bed and nap nanny. Some of you might be freaking out but I saw it
coming and was on my way. He was not happy but I can officially say he can roll over!! Here is a picture of the first time he slept flat. He did not sleep well kept burping so his mattress has some blankets under it on one side to give him a little relief. He is now sleeping well again and enjoying talking to the airplanes.

Eating outside because it is cooler than inside these days.

Practicing jump rope skills.



No comments:
Post a Comment