Saturday, April 7, 2012

Wear what you want day or days!!

The title says it all. I allowed them to dress and this is what happened. Side note: James had been a pirate for 2 days. He was rolling on his third day and decided to go all the way Jake with the costume.
Day 1: Pirate




Day 3: Brief construction worker... Couple hours later back to a pirate ( just in time to run an errand to target).




Day 3: "Just call me Jake"




Gotta love her style!!



Bubbles are dangerous...the helmet is needed.


Shooting hoops... In the helmet!


We went to the zoo on Good Friday and I had out Ansley in charge of getting her socks. Didn't notice but she had her own flavor going... Hopefully I can find a picture of that. Didn't notice her socks until we were in line at the zoo. We had a wonderful spring break.

No comments: