Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

It seems like each year is so much fun to see what Easter means through our kids eyes. Ansley has been learning about the resurrection at church so she was really more aware this year of what this time is about. Our church does such a wonderful job teaching the kids through music and stories. Ansley will just start breaking out in song no matter where she is. Bob and I jut get a good chuckle out of her musical skills. These are the moments I just want to bottle up. We were walking to the Forum in Saturday and she starts singing one of the cherub choir songs.
After the service on Sunday we went to my parents club for lunch with two of my siblings.












Beautiful rose bushes.








The chocolate explosion ..... James licked that bowl clean, however his outfit suffered. No worries it all came out in the wash.




Sweetness..





1 comment:

Alison said...

I feel that I MUST point out you spelled "bowl" incorrectly. I just hate to think that James will someday read that he licked "bowels" - cause that would be really gross!!!! :)