Love this picture. This was the first thing we saw as we came out of our room. Winshape is an old dairy farm.
Yep there is something missing...
Safety first. Of course Ansley was pleased with my helmet.
Everytime I walked past the registration hall I was startled that the same man was still feeding the calf. Sorry it isn't the best picture!
Winshape from afar!!
After an awesome weekend we came home gathered the kids and went to Taco Mac. We came home only to discover that Oscar took it upon himself to dig through Bob's bag and eat 65 chocolate calcium supplements which were 500 mg each. Did I mention he ate wrapper and all. When we came home I didn't think much of the damage that many vitamins can do to a dog. I bathed the kids and got them ready for bed. Only after feeding Oscar dinner and sitting on the couch 2 hours later did it alarm me that he just ate a whole lot of vitamins. I called the Er vet doctor. We tried to induce vomiting with peroxide but that didn't work so off to the Er at 9:30 on a Sunday night. The moment we got there they whisked him away only to come back 2 minutes later to tell me they induced vomiting and he was puking up a good amount of chocolate and foil!! So I am still not freaking out until they call me back and the doctor talks to me. He makes me realize just how much danger Oscar was in. Oscar spends the night and ends up spending three more days at the vet. finally his numbers are back to normal!! He is back to his active self!! We are so thankful to my mom who helped us out this week with caring for Oscar!!

No comments:
Post a Comment