Sunday, February 20, 2011

Beautiful weekend

This weekend we took full advantage of the beautiful weather. We went to the YMCA for a nice workout, swim lessons for Ansley, and then we played on the playground until lunchtime. Next we went to the forum for lunch and more playtime outside. James learned how to jump over cracks and Ansley enjoyed walking the curbs of the flower beds!!
After lunch we came back for some quiet time and then headed back outside for some play time.
Ansley and James taught me how to play hide n seek.






It was more like I count to 10 and then I turn around to find them, meanwhile James stands up and yells "here I am!"
Ansley has become quite the bike rider. She is flying around the culdesac. She only had one run in with the garage. After I taught her to use the brakes she was off and running.
We got a lot of good playground time.
Swinging!!!

































Next: going on a bear hunt!!














Climbing a "big" tree (this was Ansley's first time climbing a tree). She can't wait to show Sean(neighbor crush) how she can climb.
















No comments: