The kids and I delivered presents and had a quiet lunch with my mom. The rest of the day consisted of cleaning up the house and preparing for Santa and Jesus birthday!!!
One tradition we started this year was making Christmas stockings!! I wasn't sure how well this would work but the kids really enjoyed it and made really cute stockings!!

I am hoping to have the kids make one each Christmas Eve!! When Bob got home from shopping we made some yummy cookies for Santa in our newly renovated kitchen!!!!




Once we finished up making cookies we got in our Sunday best and headed to church to celebrate baby Jesus!! The kids service is special to my heart since two years ago my eight day old baby got to play baby Jesus in the service. This year James was a sheep and Ansley was an Angel. They both sat so nicely on the stage and listened to Rev. Shannon tell the story!! After a beautiful service we came home and the kids went right to bed. I think it was an all time record on the fasted bedtime and sleep time!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment