What did I learn this week? I learned that I am lucky to have two beautiful and healthy children. I took the kids on Monday to the pediatricians to get a flu shot. Luckily, my mom was there to help with the tears afterward. On Thursday I picked up Frances, Thomas, and Ansley from school and headed home. I saw that CVS was offering flu shots. There was no wait so all four of us went in. I explained to them what was going to happen. They were so concerned that I was going to cry and it would just be the worst pain. This coming from two 4 year olds and a 2 year old. It was so cute how concerned they were. When it was shot time I thought all three were going to cry. I wish I had a picture of their jaws dropping when the needle was put into my arm. I did however get the biggest applause when it was over. The entire way home I got to hear how great of a job I did and that I didn't even cry. I am pretty sure I was the hero for a good hour!!!
Last night James slept in the queen bed in his room. Ansley and he might as well be sharing a room and a bed. She falls asleep in his bed and then we move her only to find her in his bed the next morning. However, since he slept in the big bed she slept in her room last night. Then at 6 am I get out of the shower to hear little feet running round, doors slamming, and tons of giggling. It was too funny!!! It won't be funny Saturday at 6am! Luckily James decided to sleep in his crib tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment