Monday, September 13, 2010

Catch up time

These past two weeks have flown by. I guess because we have been so busy. Labor day weekend was the start of College football. This means that our house is full of stats and replays. Ansley and Bob went to the first Georgia Tech home game. Ansley wasn't so much into the game as she was into the massive amount of sugar that was there. She pretty much ate her way through the game. James isn't quite ready to sit through a game yet so we stayed home and enjoyed some time together. On Sunday Kelley and I took the kids to the John's Creek Arts and Crafts Festival. The kids got to ride a train and jump around!!!
James has found a way each day to remind me that he is all boy. This week he found out that he has a toy with him at all times. I know I shouldn't laugh but it never fails every night he gets into the bath tub he waters down his sister. Who thinks this is just so funny. I think it is rather gross! I have found him twice laughing hysterically while he is peeing all over my floor and walls while trying to grab the pee.
Ansley has been rocking PreK. They have been going on field trips every Friday. Which include the Happy Lab which is on campus or off campus field trips such as the nature center or the Center of puppetry arts.  She is growing up so fast!!
A few things about Ansley:
1) Favorite toy: 6 fairies from Disney store
2) Favorite Color: Purple
3) Favorite activity: Dress up with brother
4) Learned: how to color in the lines!

Today James learned how to "count" and this is how it goes...."1,2,3,10." Then sister chimes in and reminds him that is not the way to count. Of course brother is not going to stop without a fight! So he begins again.
A few things about James:
1) Favorite Toy: Cordless phone from the local thrift store.
2) Favorite Word: "No" (of course with hands crossed and turning his back)
3) Favorite Activity: Getting out his car seat when we get home and jumping into the front seat before mommy can get to him.
4) Learned: Uses 3 word sentences: "I want more", "I sit down", "Good boy Oscar"

No comments: