Wednesday, February 3, 2010

James has learned a lot these past couple days. He has learned that if he runs hard enough into the french doors they will open. I thought I just was not closing the door well enough so I made sure it was closed and tank went running right through it. So thinking I could out smart a 13 month old, I put a rubberband around the doors. Only to watch Tank run to the door push it and watch the rubberband fly across the room. Then to see him run away giggling like he was saying try me mom. Awesome!!! Those doors were the only thing keeping me sane from having to chase him to the stairs. Luckily, he also learned this week how to slide down the stairs. He still doesn't understand that you don't just step off the top stair and go. That is what freaks me out!! My heart always skips a beat when we are upstairs and he is running around. Just thinking about it makes my palms sweat.
Ansley has learned that she can pick tank up. So far no big injuries to him. James loves the fact that she can pick him up. I have made a rule that she can't pick him up and carrying him around the house. Ansley has been doing awesome with not wearing a pull up at night. Over Christmas we would always look over on the video monitor and see a full moon coming from her room. No matter what we did she would have that pull up off in the morning. So we just cut her off of drinks at 6pm and then a good bathroom break before bed. She still has problems believing that she can get off her bed and go into the restroom and use it in the middle of the night if she needs to. On average she may have 1 accident every other week, which is awesome for a 3 year old. We are so proud of her!! This week I have noticed that everytime Ansley says good bye to someone she says good luck. Not sure where she got that from but it is too funny!! Ansley also had her first ear infection last week. Poor girl. It hit her so fast and could not stop crying until after we saw the doctor. Luckily, I brought Frances along for entertainment and she did her job!!
As most of you know our house is on the market. What a pain to keep spotless but it is getting easier as the weeks go by. We had an open house on Sunday which no one came to but we had an agent caravan on Tuesday and had 14 agents. Good positive comments were given about the house so that was exciting. I don't expect much traffic until closer to Spring Break. Keep us in your prayers that the right family will come through and love our house like we do.
On a blog note anyone know where the spell check went on this new format???

No comments: