Thursday, January 28, 2010
So lately I have been torn between work and my kids. I truely enjoy everything about my work. I don't mean to toot my own horn but I am good at what I do. I can't imagine not ever being involved with Autistic kids. All I wanted to do when I was little was be a teacher and a mommy. Not sure how I thought I could be a stay at home mom and teach at the same time but that is why a dream is great!! However, lately I feel totally guilty not being with my kids throughout the day. THen I have to remind myself that I have the best of both worlds. I do get to stay home and teach. I have two months during the summer and a week a spring break and three weeks at Christmas. Does it get any better??? I do have to brag that I have the best husband and kids ever!!! James worships his sister Ansley. She has a great heart and loves the fact that he always wants to be hugging or laying on her. Hopefully I will have some good pictures of the two of them soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You will never be alone in those feelings! Every mother feels this way. And there is no perfect job! I just got home from a 12 hour shift and while I enjoyed getting out of the house, I could cry knowing that I missed a whole day with them. I didn't even see Anna. Unfortunately, I have no advice to give but just thought I would say, You are NOT alone!
Post a Comment