Is it really only Wednesday??? I am pretty sure that work took the cake today. I have a new bite mark, clothes that have pee all over them (not mine), and I am pretty sure I got a good cardio weight lifting session in today...and yes that was all within in an hour time span at work.
So then I get home to my quiet sweet babies. The night was going so well..then the lights went off. I was just getting the kiddos out of the bath tub and the lights went out. Never good with two naked kids. Next thing I know I hear a grunt. The lights came back on and James is smiling. I look down and there is poop on the floor. The kid literally shot a rocket straight out. All I could do was laugh. Did that just happen.
Below is a discussion Bob and Ansley had at school.
Ansley: "Daddy that's Jesus.
Daddy: "That's right Ansley"
Ansley: "He fills me up and makes me feel full."
Daddy: "Good job Ansley"
Then on the way to drop her off at Chapel, she rounds the corner and says "I eat the Jesus."
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm sorry that you had a rough day at work! I'm glad that your kids make it all better. I thought it was hysterical what you wrote about Ansley. And no, I'm not typing this at work. I would never ever do such a thing. Ever. :)
Post a Comment