Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to Tank!!!

So this time last year.. I was fat!! Prego fat! I had this huge baby inside of me. We did not know what it was going to be. We had dropped Ansley off at my parents and headed off to Bob's parents condo. Dropping off Ansley was the hardest thing. I knew we were going to rock her world when we saw her next I just didn't know if it would be good or bad. Luckily, she thought she hit the lotto!!
We stayed at Donna and Richards Condo because it was close to the hospital. The induction was set for 7am. We watched a little TV and then headed to bed. My last night being pregnant was beautiful. We had the Atlanta skyline in view while we slept. It was amazing. The next morning we headed to the hospital. Bob stopped at Starbucks and grabbed a paper and coffee. I was under the impression I was not allowed to eat. In this parking lot was when we decided on the names. If it was a girl it would be Madison Mae and if it was a boy it would be James Adrian. I was still convinced it would be a girl. I couldn't have asked for a better day. I got induced felt a little pain called in for the drugs. I had the same nurse I had for Ansley the entire time and I had my mother and mother in law with me. It was unfortunate that James was a tank when he was born. He broke his collar bone and was sent to transition for a while. Then he decided to be an orange baby and spent most of his time in the hospital tanning. It was a rough start for him but all in all a beautiful day. Happy birthday to my sweet boy!!! I can't believe you are one.

3 comments:

Brent and Heather Harbin said...

Happy Bday James!!!!

Jennifer said...

It's so hard to believe it's been a year. Happy Birthday to your baby!

Caroline G said...

biggin- love him. you forgot to mention he is a sweet boy.