Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Yay!!!! James is feeling better. I would like to thank my sister and mom for helping me through this illness. I don't do sick. This was the first time one of my babies had a sickness that lasted a long time. There were numerous times I had to call them to get moral support.
Tonight Ansley and I made a gingerbread house. Yes I know Thanksgiving hasn't even gotten here and we, meaning Ansley, felt the need to get in the Christmas mood (or more like the candy mood). My dad made the mistake of showing Ansley the package. The moment we got home she was carrying around the box trying to dig in. I caved!!! Every year my siblings get gingerbread houses from my parents and we have a contest to see who can do the best one. Yes there is a sum of money for winning and definitely bragging rights throughout the year. I have yet to win so I decided to allow Ansley to just go at it. I am not allowed to put up pictures yet due to the massive amount of cheating. I wouldn't want anyone to copy her masterpiece.

No comments: