It has been a while since I have blogged. James has been sick since last week. On Thursday he went to the doctors only to come away with a double ear infection. His temperature was around 104. Since Thursday he has remained on Tylenol or Ibuprofen otherwise his temperature creeps back up. Of course my kids haven't had much illness so this whole process has been nerve racking. Thankfully my mom dealt with him on Thursday and Friday and then I am home today with him. Keep your fingers crossed that his temperature stays away.
Ansley enjoyed her weekend. She got to go shopping with mommy and play with some church friends. She and Bob went to a luncheon at the Young's house. She and Clara played and played. Clara is almost a year older than Ansley. They played outside climbing trees and riding Clara's motorized car. Ansley didn't quite get the steering wheel thing. She would drive and then get out and turn it. Too Cute!! Of course, I was not there because I was with the sick little man.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment