Friday, October 16, 2009

10 months and walking..no sorry running!

Today James is 10 months old!!! However, he looks more like 12-18 months. He went from crawling to running within a couple days. He walks like a football player. It is so cute. Daddy taught him to go up stairs which I am daily thanking him for doing in so many words. Bob's reasoning is he wanted him to be safe when he climbs. So you can only imagine where I am running to get him half the time. He loves to eat. He can start before we sit down and still be going at it long after dinner is over.
James loves to look at this one book that has all different types of soft animals to touch. He likes anything that makes noise. He can be in an emotional state and you make some kind of noise and the tears dry up and he is on the move to find the noise maker. The one thing that tops his favorites list is my moms walker. He gets so excited. This walker is like none I have ever seen. I am pretty sure it is an over seas walker. I have yet to get footage on this but check back with me soon and I will have a video of him. James is a very happy baby who loves to chase his sister and has an eye for the cat. He tries to do everything his cousin does. He is getting a mouth full of teeth minus one front tooth. Hopefully that will come in soon or we will have to move to south GA. James is a sweet boy with an eye that watches everything that is happening around him. He is quick to learn whatever is going on in front of him. He completes our wonderful family!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Anna has been crawling up the stairs since about seven months and Brice is her alarm. "Mom, she's climbing up the stairs, hurry! She's already half way up!". And then she has this devious grin on her face when I go to get her. I just want her to learn how to come DOWN the stairs, that would be safer than learning to go up them!