I have not been doing such a good job with blogging lately. So let me catch you up. The past two weekends it has been the kids and I. Bob has been traveling. The kids have been treating me well. I think they know I am a man down. I have been rushing around trying to get the house ready to sell. I still have one more charity run and then it is time for 1-800-Junk to come in and take the rest. I love this house and really don't want to move but when it comes to the kids I will do anything to give them a childhood that I had growing up!! If I could just pick this house up and move it off the main street that would rock. But we can't and I look forward to whereever we land.
The kids have been growing like weeds. I went to my favorite consignment store and loaded up on winter clothes. On Sunday Ansley jumped head first into a wall. So we made a special trip to Children's..that was loads of fun. Luckily I have great neighbors and family so they helped me out. Poor James was shifted around that day so he didn't get much of a nap therefore he kept us up that night. Ansley's head looks fine. I don't like to take chances with heads so we got it looked at anyway. The doctor said it was a good one. The goose egg went down and she got a lollipop and popsicle out of the deal so not a bad time for her. Her head does look really pretty!!!
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Poor James- not so much, biggin loves hanging with his aunt
Post a Comment