I got Ansley three new puzzles. One of them is a number puzzle by Melissa and Doug. If you have children these are the best puzzles. We talked about the puzzle yesterday and counted with the puzzle. Well today Ansley stayed with Caroline all day while I was at work. I guess when you have two kids why not add another one to the mix. Well I guess Caroline wanted Ansley to come to her today and she started counting. Being the smarty Ansley has suddenly become she continues to count to 8 leaving out 5. For some reason the number five is not appealing to her. But it is unreal how smart she is!!! However, on that note she is becoming more familiar with time out these days. She has only been put on the rooster rug maybe a hand full of times. But it is working. She sits for a minute turning all shades of red and purple. But she doesn't move!!! Then we all make up and life goes on. She is such a good girl.
Above is a picture of Ansley praying at dinner. This is one of those moments that I will remember forever. We sat down for dinner tonight and she folded her hand and said pray. We said the prayer and she said AMEN!! Then we all gave high five.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment