So I haven't been good with taking pictures this week. However, I found this picture of Ansley in the bathtub from a couple months ago. She should have been an extra in the Grinch who stole Christmas!!!
Ansley has recently become even more obssessed with babies (if that is even possible). She can't keep her eyes of Baby Thomas. She is even making the ladies in the toddler room at church pick her up so she can see the nursery. It is becoming a little embarassing. Rusty seems to bring out the loud side of her. We were eating Mexican the other night and she didn't really get the whole use your indoor voice. Thank goodness we were at Los Rancheros where it is kid friendly. Unfortunately we were there so early so we could entertain everyone around us. Hopefully I can get some video of this so everyone can enjoy her love of life and babies.
This week Ansley has started really talking. Half the time we just listen and nod. She also enjoys climbing up into her high chair and buckling herself in. When you can't find her she is either under the table with Oscar or in her high chair. She is at such an awesome age. Everyday she is suprising Bob and I!!! I can't believe she is really ours to keep. I love being her mom.

1 comment:
She is so cute and I love your new page! We need to come down and see you all. I think that Ansley needs a brotha or sista!
Tell Bob to knock you up! Hee hee!
Post a Comment